The total booking amount can be paid in full at the time of booking, and must be accompanied with the refundable damage/security
deposit amount of £200
You have the option to pay 25% of the full booking fees if your check in date is over 42 days from the time of booking.
The balance must be paid so as to arrive no later than six weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and you may still remain liable for the balance.
- Damage/security deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
- Payment can be made by Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, MasterCard, American Express.
The damage/ security deposit will be returned within 10 days of the end of your holiday less the cost of damage/breakages if any.
- Due to Covid – 19 situation, we are flexible on cancellations.
We have a worry-free cancelation policy which is to refund the guests all what they pay for their booking minus £50 admin fee if cancelled, or change the booking dates if you wish to do so in case we are closed for your stay and travel restrictions are in place by the government guidelines.
- Our cancellation policy (unrelated to Covid – 19 situation):
All cancellations must be notified as soon as possible by telephone and then in writing.
If the booking is cancelled not related to a (Covid-19) lockdown situation in less than 30 days before arrival then the deposit is non refundable and you may still remain liable for the balance. If the booking is cancelled more than 30 days before arrival, the booking amount will be refunded minus £50 admin fee. (The damage/security deposit will be refundable at any time)
- The maximum number of people using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 12 and only those
people listed on the booking form can occupy the house. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without
notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 21 years of age.
- Pets or smoking anywhere inside the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the expense of the lead booker.
- Access to the house is from 5:00 pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the house by 9:00 am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests, especially with the current situation of Covid 19.
- Upon departure, it would be appreciated if our guests could empty the bins and clean any dirty dishes.
- We reserve the right to enter the house at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Please treat the house with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy their stay. In the event that you notice damage in the house, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
- Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the house unoccupied.
- We reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- You can not re-let or sublet the house in any circumstances, even free of charge.
- The internet connection is available (at no extra cost) subject to technical availability.
- We shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the house.
- All inventory must remain in the property it was in at arrival.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation in the event of unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking.
- Any problem or complaint which the guests may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after the guest has returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- Number 12 is located in a residential area, please be considerate to our neighbours throughout your stay.
- This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.